Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cake Mix Fudge Crinkles

I went to make cookies on a Sunday and sadly I didn't have flour! Being Sunday I wasn't able to run to the store so I was in a panick. Then I remembered that I could use a cake mix to make cookies. As I searched nothing really interested me until I ran into these delicious Fudge Crinkles.

I was amazed at how moist they were, reminded me a lot of a brownie. Even when the outside felt a little tough the inside was moist and soft and a rich chocolate flavor.

Cake Mix Fudge Crinkles
Makes: about 30 cookies
Source: http://www.food.com/recipe/fudge-crinkles-a-great-4-ingredient-cake-mix-cookie-32614

1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
powdered sugar


Preheat oven to 350
Stir dry cake mix, oil and eggs together till combined. 
Roll into walnut sized balls then roll in powdered sugar. Don't dust off the powdered sugar (otherwise the powdered sugar will all dissolve in the oven.) Place on a greased cookie sheet. 
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes (or until just set) 
Take them off the pan and let them cool.

No comments: