Friday, September 16, 2011

S'mores

First.. I know, its been forever. Basically summer and blogging just didn't work out this year. But hopefully now that I'm on a better schedule I'll do a little more. 

Anyway, today I checked the mail and found this cute Halloween Pillsbury Cookbook (Copyright 2011, p.3). As I glanced through it the only thing that really caught my eye was their fun s'more ideas. I didn't want to keep the whole book just for that, so I thought I'd just record them here :) 

S'more Makeovers: 

Midnight Ginger = Gingersnaps + Marshmallows + dark chocolate

Caramel Apple = Cinnamon graham crackers + Marshmallows + caramels + apple slices

Chocolate Mint = Chocolate graham crackers + Marshmallows + chocolate covered mints (like Andes) 

Peanut Butter Banana = Graham Crackers + Marshmallows + sliced bananas + peanut butter

Since i haven't actually tried this one, if you do make sure that you comment! One that sounds absolutely delicious to be is the Midnight ginger and the chocolate mint. I bet this would be super fun to just bring a whole bunch of innards and make all sorts of different kinds of s'mores. Let the imagination run wild! 
 

No comments: